Monday, April 9, 2012

Life Goals and Bucket List

My list may seem simple, yet it holds a lot of meaning to me. My goals involve getting my Bachelor's Degree with an ESOL endorsement by Spring 2013. I want to get a job as a full-time teacher as soon as I get my degree from WOU. My dream classroom would be a middle or high school math classroom, where my nerdy side of using mathematics can make my students excited learning about the subject.

 I hope to get married before I am 30, but I do not want to get divorced. I dream of having three kids and although I know this sounds like I can control it, I want my son to be the oldest followed by either a daughter and son or son and daughter. I want to grow old with my husband and be able to teach my children how to support themselves financially because that is how my parents have taught me.

Along with my life goals, I have a bucket list as well. Here is what I can think of at the top of my head:

  • Own a cowgirl hat & boots
  • Vacation in Hawaii, Australia, Italy and France
  • Visit Germany to find where my family originates from and what our name really is
  • Go on a cruise
  • Ride on a zip-line through the Amazon
  • Ride a mechanical bull
  • Do something for my parents to show appreciation for all they have done
  • Scuba-dive
  • Swim as fast as my friend Jessica can
  • Go to a drive-in movie theater
  • Become an aunt
  • Own an F350 truck
  • Ride an air balloon
  • Take my family to a unique vacation
  • Pay off my school loans as quickly as possible
  • Be the best math teacher that I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment